Welcome to our CSGOBlade.com, a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive items winning service!!
How the items are drawn?
All the participants contribute CS:GO items or skins to the service. When the number of items is enough, or when the time of the game is up, the system randomly selects a winner, who takes all the subjects. Those who add more expensive items win more often.
How does it work?
Everything is very simple and clear:
- You send your skins to our bot (make a deposit)
- The system gives you ticket points (Each skin has its own price set at a trading market). For instance, if your skin costs $1, you get 100 points. The skin which costs $100 will give you 10000 points, and so on.
- When 100 items are collected, we accumulate all the points and then select a winner at random. Those who have more points have higher chances of winning than the others do. The winner gets all of the items participating in the draw less a system commission.
The bigger and the more expensive are the items you bet the bigger are your chances to hit the jackpot! But even if you bet 1 case, you have a chance to win all of the items!
Rules and special features:
- The site features several rooms with high and low bets (the information on them is available in the room under the cut).
- The minimum deposit and the maximum number of the items depend on the room you are playing at.
- If you bet more items than the current round may feature or do so after the round is finished, the items will be featured in the next round. If you are making your bet with the last seconds of the round, there is a possibility that they may be featured only in the next round. This depends on the speed of the Steam exchange processing, the web-site may not be held liable for that.
- The system commission is taken in the form of the jackpot items and is equal to 1-10% depending in the size of the prize; it may also include the winner’s items.
- If you put our web-address CSGOBlade.com in your Steam user name, the commission is cut down by up to 5 percent
- The prize is automatically given immediately. In rare cases the transfer of the prize may take as long as several minutes.
- If you haven’t claimed your prize in an hour, it is cancelled. This is required to prevent overload the bot inventory. The commission is calculated based on the general size of the pot; the commission may feature both the skins of those who lost, and the skins of the winner.
- Every time you sent the items, you agree to the rules of the web-site.
- If your inventory is closed or you have put an incorrect trade link to it, you can correct it yourself or with the help of our technical assistance service in an hour. We will try to send you your prize throughout the set time.
- The maximum game time is set by the rules, which can be found on the main page.
- Only the CS:GO items are accepted. If you deposit the items from other games or the Steam service, the transfer will be declined automatically.
- We can guarantee that the price of your items is estimated correctly only is they are featured at the Steam trading market, otherwise your items may be estimated incorrectly. The cost of an item at the site is equal to the lowest price of the item available at the trading market.
- The web-site administration may not be held liable for the Steam errors resulting in incorrect calculation of the price of an item or several items, unsent trades, errors in item transfer, unmade bets, unsent prized.
- The souvenir items, except for souvenir sets, are forbidden to bet, such transfers are cancelled.
- We reserve a right to award the prize in random items the cost of which is equivalent to the price of the prize, in the cases when the prize is not delivered in time due to our fault.
- The web-site exchange rate is - 61.25 RUB per $1.This is the average rate we have calculated based on the analysis of a thousand items featured at Steam.
- We will not request adding us to your Steam or transferring the items to us, the communication with the staff of the web-site is conducted via e-mail, the web-site feedback form or at our VK group.
- In case your item is not added to the game and is suspended in the bot inventory, the bot will search for such items every 10 minutes and put them into the game. Such items may not be returned manually. Such cases may occur due to the critical lags in Steam
- The web-site administration may ban you for foul language, insults, provocations, begging, and the fixing messages. In case of violations the administration may ban you without a warning.
- In rare cases the administration reserves a right to delete any messages, clear the chat and block any users at its sole discretion.
- We do not store any user data except for the data that can be found on your Steam page.
- Your trade link is reliably encrypted and is stored in the web-site database.
You can check Steam trades/exchanges on a special CSGO.com page - https://market.csgo.com/check/
Where can I buy skins to bet? Whom can I sell the jackpot to?
- You can always sell the skins in exchange for the real money at MARKET.CSGO.COM / CSGO.TM
- At MARKET.CSGO.COM / CSGO.TM you can also buy skins cheaper than at the official Steam market
- If you sell your skins at the official Steam trading market, you will not be able to get real money for them.
- If you use Google Chrome (or something based on it), we recommend using Steam Inventory Helper plugin. It will help defining the cost of the total bet while you drag the items to/at Steam
- We pay for the bugs you find. Only the unpublished vulnerabilities and those which have not been publicly used before are paid for. Please, contact our support team attaching a video or a screenshot.
- We are open for cooperation with the streamers. Please, don’t ask to fix your win, it is impossible. Other offers and information about your channels/streams are welcome to be sent to the support team.
- You can read about the straightforward winner selection system - here.